Monday, February 1, 2010

War and disturbance Poetry in Andalucia (The Era of Beni-Al-Ahmer)

War and disturbance Poetry in Andalucia (The Era of Beni-Al-Ahmer) PDF

Ranya Ahmad Abo Libdeh

Supervisor(s)
Prof. Dr. Wa;il Abu-Saleh -
Discussion Commity

193 صفحة
Abstract :

Abstract

War and disturbance Poetry receives little attention from the scholars now a days, as the other subjects. From this point, I want to study & to do a research in this type of poetry, trying to illustrate the following points a. what is it? B. what are the most important features?

· In the first chapter: I study the political factors that help progress this variety of poetry, I found that these factors are divided into two main sections which are:

1- The political conflict between Muslims & Christians.

2- The conflict between the sultans of Bani Al - Ahmar themselves.

· In the second Chapter, I study the most important

· Famous goals of poetry which relate to the political poetry which were is this order: bewailing the lost cities, asking for Al- Jihad, describing the Muslims victories

· Defeats & the political criticism.

In the third Chapter, I tried to study the style of poets & the artistic features which differ this type of poetry form the other goals.

I classified it into five main titles which are:

1- The linguistic structure.

2- The interior music.

3- The inferior music & the mixture between the goals of the War and disturbance Poetry & the others & the structure of the metaphors in the War and disturbance Poetry.

I subtitled each main title.

In the end, I present the most important results which I come to in my study.

Full Article

No comments:

Post a Comment